When shopping in Prague?
Opening times for most shops in Prague: From 9.00 Clock up 18.00 Clock, Monday to Friday. On Saturday, many shops close already noon. Department stores and supermarkets tend to 20:00 Clock open from Monday to Sunday. Most banks are open from 8.00 until 17:00 Clock open, Monday to Friday.
The market in Prague always offers fresh vegetables and fruits from around the country economically well cultivated and fertile soil. Sights as galleries, Churches and museums except Mondays usually of 09.00 Clock up 18.00 Clock open.
Ticket prices and admission to museums range from 100 Czech crowns up 350 Czech crowns.
The bars and pubs in the city tend to 24:00 Clock open, for night lovers, there are also local, open until the wee hours of the morning. Just for the night owls Prague has a lot to offer.
Holidays in the Czech Republic
1. May – Labor Day
8. May – Day of liberation from fascism (1945)
5. July – Holiday of the Slavic missionaries Cyril and Methodius
6. July – Memorial Day for Jan Hus (1415)
28. September – Day of Czech Statehood
28. October – National day (Establishment of the State 1918)
17. November – Day of the Fight for Freedom and Democracy (1989)
24. December – Christmas Eve
25. December – 1. Christmas Day
26. December – 2. Christmas Day
Public Holidays in the Czech Republic are rest days. The vast majority of business is not open, are also banks, Pharmacies, Post offices and authorities closed.